1. The owner of the Group of services and the administrator of personal data collected through them is Wizard Media Ltd. with its registered office in Dublin, 78 Benburb Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7, Ireland, email@example.com.
2. The Service Provider runs the following websites: www.ng24.ie, ukraina.ng24.ie, www.bilety.ng24.ie, www.naszeoferty.ie, www.shop.wizardmedia.ie, and is responsible for the correct provision of Electronic Services, including the correct operation of the Contact Form.
The service provider takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Purpose and scope of data collection
1. The purpose, scope and recipient of the data processed by the Service Provider are the result of the measures taken by Wizard Media Ltd. If the Customer wishes to use the Account, the Customer’s personal data will be processed for the purpose of entering into and fulfilling the agreement for the use of the Account, i. e. to purchase tickets for events or to purchase a book.
2. Possible purposes of collecting Users’ personal data by the Service Provider:
i. Conclusion and implementation of the contract for the use of electronic services;
ii. Direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services without transferring and sharing data with third parties.
3. The Service Provider may process the following personal data of Customers using the services of Wizard Media Ltd., i.e. name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, and – if required by the use of the Electronic Service, also other data necessary for its implementation indicated in product form.
4. Providing the personal data referred to in the above point may be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services provided by Wizard Media. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the website, when using it, and in the Regulations.
5. The service provider also processes anonymous data related to the use of the website (e.g. the number of visits to the website and the number of page views to generate website statistics. These data are aggregate and anonymous and do not contain features that identify people using the company’s websites and / or services. Wizard Media Ltd.
Cookies and operating data
“Cookies” are text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the device of the person visiting websites (e.g. on the hard drive of a computer, laptop, or on a smartphone’s memory card – depending on which device the visitor is using). Detailed information regarding cookies, as well as the history of their creation, can be found, among others here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie. The Service Provider may process the data contained in Cookies when visitors use the website for the following purposes:
1.Realization of the basic functionalities of the pages, such as identifying the Customers as logged in and maintaining login sessions, storing dynamic data, e.g. statistics, summaries;
2. Adapting the content of the pages to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding the website language);
3. Remembering the IP location, time zone;
4. Keeping anonymous statistics showing the use of websites.
The data administrator uses Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The collected data is processed as part of the above services in an anonymous manner (these are so-called operational data that prevent the identification of a person) to generate statistics in the administration of websites. Detailed information on the operation of the above services is available at: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
Wizard Media Ltd. may share anonymous data (i.e., data that does not identify specific website users) with third party service providers, research agencies, in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertising and services to users, and improve the overall quality and efficiency of the services provided.
The basis for data processing
1. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the required data on the websites necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the use of electronic services results in the inability to conclude that contract.
2. The basis for the processing of the Customer’s personal data is the need to perform the contract to which he is a party, or to take action at his request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Service Recipient or (2) the fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Service Provider (in accordance with Article 23 (4) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data for justified purpose is, in particular, direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services).
The right to control, access and correct your data
1. The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
2. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Service Provider’s data file, and in particular the right to: request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or removing them if they are incomplete, out of date, inaccurate or collected in violation of the Act, or no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
3. If the Service Recipient grants consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
4. In the event that the Service Provider intends to process or processes the Service Recipient’s data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the data subject is also entitled to (1) submit a written, motivated request to stop processing his data due to his special situation or to (2) object to the processing of its data.
2. The Service Provider uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.